Before it is processed for shipment, your can cancel your order even if you checked out as a guest or over the phone. Just follow the steps below. Please be aware that following this process will CANCEL THE ENTIRE ORDER.
- Follow this link to see your Orders.
- If you're not logged in, you will be prompted to do so.
- If you checked out as a guest or any other way, you can still use "Order Status Lookup" to find your order using the invoice number.
- Click on "Cancel Order" next to the order you want to cancel.
- If the cancel option is not available, your order has been processed for shipment and cannot be canceled.
- Follow the prompts and directions to complete the cancellation process.
- At this time, you can only CANCEL THE ENTIRE ORDER online.
- If you want to cancel part of the order, please Contact Us.
- Once processed, you will receive an email to confirm your cancellation.
- If payment for your order has not been processed, it will be canceled and no charge will be made against your account.
- If the payment was processed, you will receive a Refund for the canceled items.